Often I talk about designers and their clothes with some celebrity name-dropping, but in this installment I’d like to present a count of 5 of the most influential fashionable women in show-biz, with the exception of 1 socialite. And the nominees are:
1. GRACE JONES: The original disco diva that inspired Lady Gaga’s wardrobe. With her hooded blouses and harem pants, you’ve gotta give it to the design team at Helmut Lang for capturing her essence.
2. DAPHNE GUINNESS: An heiress with true personal style, from her couture choices in lace, leather and everything in between, bold hair color and fancy footwear.
3. LADY GAGA: This diva rocks fetish footwear like no other, along with her studded apparel and awesomely wicked nails.
4. FERGIE: The sexy songstress recently released her own shoe line, does a great job presenting her stage costumes and has the most desirable silky, wavy hair along with an envious bod.
5. GWEN STEFANI: Punk meets Lovely Lady with her funky hair-do’s, intense blonde hair, ravishing red lips, cut-off cotton tee’s, tartan zipper skinny pants and tough-girl shoes.